Elati - Vytina
HIKING -FOR EVERYONE
ELATI - VYTINA - HIKING FOR EVERYONE | SUNDAY 13, MARCH
Our destination is the picturesque Elati & Vytina !!! One of the most passable and impressive routes of Arcadia and Mainalo is the path that connects Elati with Vytina. Start from the Mylaontas riverbed, and follow the path that runs parallel to the river.
Among the beauties of the Arcadian landscape are the eternal inhabitants of the Arcadian land, the kids who carelessly graze the grass and the flowers on the slopes and in the small clearings. We will pass by the Springs of Pyrgaki, which supplies water to Vytina, the stone-built fountain of Makrinos, the place Ellinika. On our way, flowers, pots, tall plane trees, mushrooms, wild goats and the water do not stop keeping us company. We will find ruins of watermills, wooden bridges, fountains tied with legends.
The route descends from Elati to the Mylaontas riverbed, where it meets the riparian path. A very beautiful piece. Following the well-marked trail (sometimes a cobblestone path and sometimes a simple path) we pass next to the large water supply in Pigaki Pyrgaki (which supplies Vytina) and after the stone-built Makrinos Fountain. We move for a very short time on a dirt road to the place Ellinika, down the hill where the ancient Methydrion. A short path brings us to the asphalt that we leave to pass under the provincial road Vytina – Dimitsana, and to catch the nice, old mule road of Vytina.
This section is the richest of the route: we move upstream of Mylaontas in a tall riparian vegetation of plane trees and we will meet the ruins of three watermills in succession. After the wooden bridge in the Barba stream, we continue our course in the direction of the Zarziou bridge ending in Vytina in the main square. Vytina is the main village of the area and offers all the infrastructure and services.
/ Per Pax
Including VAT 24%
Book This Tour
** For the issuance of the legal documents (receipt / invoice) we need your VAT number and full address as all documents are issued through MyData.
PIRAEUSBANK : GR12 0172 0400 0050 4009 3094 964 SWIFT Code / BIC: PIRBGRAA - NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE: GR4901101570000015764615736 SWIFT Code / BIC : ETHNGRAA - ALPHA BANK : GR5001401380138002340005135 SWIFT Code / BIC: CRBAGRAAXXX
What you should have with you (minimum essential equipment)
In case the weather conditions that will prevail on the day of our excursion, will not allow the safe conduct of the activity, the excursion will be postponed to the next date
• Participants agree and grant ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS the right to use the photographic material, videos and other data, created in connection with their participation in the activities
• The participant must accept the instructions and rules of ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS before and during the activity, otherwise ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to exclude him / her from the activity, without the participant receive compensation. The same is true in the case of inappropriate behavior or creating problems in the team.
• Each participant must – is obliged to inform about any health problems
• ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to exclude any participant, if it deems that his / her psychological – physical condition endangers himself / herself or the other participants
In case the participants have not reached the age of 18, they can participate in the activities only with the support of the parents / guardians and with their written consent.
In case of cancellation of participation and if an advance payment has been paid or the full price, the following applies:
- One-day transfer by the same means of the participant, cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of the event, full refund. No refund after 72 hours
- For one-day excursions by bus up to 7 days before the start of the event, full refund. No refund after 7 days
- For the two-day, three-day, multi-day excursions by bus or by the same means of transport, with accommodation in a shelter, hotel, hostel, camping (as provided for each event) up to 21 days before the start of the event full refund. Up to 10 days before the start of the event, 50% refund on the total cost. In case of cancellation for less than 10 days before the event, no refund will be given
In each of our actions you will find the corresponding application form, which you must complete with all your details. In order for an application to be accepted, all the information you provide to us must be true, so that the organizers can contact you in case of need.
Completing the application is an expression of interest for the trip on your part to us. To close / secure your position, you need to deposit the corresponding amount in the bank accounts that you will receive or report, writing as a reason your surname & the respective destination – activity. Upon completion of the respective deposit you will receive in your e-mail, the legal document (Receipt – Invoice) automatically confirming your reservation, from us.
The above program, the routes and the duration of the activities are subject to changes due to the ability of the team, the physical condition of the participants and the weather conditions that will prevail in the area. ADVENTURE CLUB HELLAS reserves the right to modify or cancel any outdoor activity due to bad weather or technical difficulties